Re: Video Card

For 2D applications, why would you want that much video RAM?   Also, I fail
to see how the performance of 2D applications such as Photoshop will depend
on the make of video card.  I'm on my third video card (my first being a
Matrox Millenium), and my desktop and regular 2D applications look identical.