B&W Digital

Hi Gang.........

We have talked a lot about  color digital
photos fading and all that good stuff.................

I do mostly B&W publicity type photos

I have been getting some very good prints
from my Epson 820 printer.

Does one have to take the same precautions of
displaying B&W digital photos as they do color?

I am very much figuring on buying a  used Olympus E10
as almost all of my work is 8x10's, this seems to be
a fine choice for my sort of work,
(Theatrical Publicity Head Shots)

Thanks

Russ