Re: poodles among photographers

It's interesting. Lea has toy poodles, black & white photos of which she
shared with the list some months back. Jim has a standard poodle, with his
own web page. And I have a standard poodle and a Bichon Frise, but they
don't have a webpage, although I had meant to keep one.
Jim, is Lambert with you in Japan? Did you get him in Japan, or bring him
over? Does he go with you on some of your photo excursions?

Ernst's dog is almost certainly a Bichon. But they have been mistaken for
poodles before. My Bichon was mistaken for a poodle by the local poodle
rescue group. Go figure!

Stephen

--
Stephen Ylvisaker