Re: terrestrial aliens in the USA

me@myplace.to wrote/replied to:

>That dog is no poodle. He is a  Bichon Frise... and appears to be a fine
>example of the breed.
>
>Dave

Damn, I'm not so sure. Maybe if it was standing - a poodle has longer
legs. A Poodle can be cut just like that. And a Bichon can be too.

I think you're likely right, since the tail is long and not many
poodles have their original tail, but some do. And since I own a
poodle (Standard) and know how much different they look depending on
how they're cut, it's hard to say.

Anyone want to email him and ask?

check out my poodle's webpage:
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/galleries/Dogs/Lambert/lambert.html