Re: terrestrial aliens in the USA

Stephen Ylvisaker wrote:

> Robert,
>
> My poodle, who comes up to your chin when standing up, will stare you down
> until you take back what you just alluded to about his kind.

I have nothing against poodles. Some of my best friends are poodles.
I was just wondering who Mr. Nitka was.

He claimed to be "a co-moderator of a list that prides itself on kind
conversation" which probably isn't LUG. As evidenced here:
http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/v23/msg03104.html
Many of our best loved members on that list as well. If you explore the
archives you will see that he is pretty darned funny. Too bad he only
wants to talk about photography.

Perhaps it is this one?

I found this on his website. http://www.ernienitka.com/ccp.html
It appears that he owns crappy cameras as well as Leica's. And a poodle.
The inclusion of a picture in a doctors waiting office offers suggestion
that he might be a neurosurgeon in NY state.
http://www.upstate.edu/neurology/uhneurology/physicians.shtml
But that is inconclusive.

His assistant bears a striking resemblance to another inhabitant of the
poodles home:
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka/index.html
His wife?

oh, and he might chew his fingernails...
http://www.ernienitka.com/canonrf.html

anyway, I clearly have too much time on my hands today. I am turning
into a stalker. I'm going to ride my bike or kick my cat or something.
Maybe I can find a tourist to beat up on. (Too bad Ernie left. I was
starting to like the guy .)

HEY!!! I just thought of something! Maybe I should go out and take a
picture! For free! For me! What a cool idea!

nah,