Re: terrestrial aliens in the USA

On 2/22/03 12:59 PM, "Joe Miller" <jmmiller@poka.com> wrote:
> Come on Stephen, people on this list are big boys and girls.  I'm
> sure that they would welcome negative feedback from Ernie if it is
> honest. Sometimes the reviews here are a little fawning. The thing
> I've always disliked about the internet is that is encourages people
> to be rude, but I've managed without any real scars.

Joe,

You make the erroneous assumption that I am naïve. Critiques that say
such-&-such could be better (versus such-&-such is crap) are fine. I prefer
that they are balanced with "this-or-that works for me," but that's just me.
On the other hand, those that only focus on the negative, and use the excuse
"but I'm just being honest," are not worth my time, or your's.

--
Stephen Ylvisaker
greyfell@gns2000.com