Re: terrestrial aliens in the USA

Robert,

My poodle, who comes up to your chin when standing up, will stare you down
until you take back what you just alluded to about his kind.

Ernie, with his attitude that negative feedback is the only good feedback,
is not welcome in my neighborhood. But Chris, with all of his
idiosyncracies, is more than welcome. He works with his challenges and makes
it work.

Stephen

Come on Stephen, people on this list are big boys and girls. I'm sure that they would welcome negative feedback from Ernie if it is honest. Sometimes the reviews here are a little fawning. The thing I've always disliked about the internet is that is encourages people to be rude, but I've managed without any real scars.

If you really want your work reviewed just remember the "sticks and stones" thing. If, by some miracle, you were able to photograph big foot, some jerk that you wouldn't even trust to carry your tripod would probably complain about the background or lens selection. You don't have to give equal weight to every review.
--
Joe Miller