Re: Chronic Sick

Ernie left?

Darn, I was just starting to take a leicing to him...

oh well, I am sure he will be happier petting his poodle and talking to
people about what great gear he has...

Shall we get back to our conversations on Hitler and being a german
tourist in Florida? What if you were visiting from Chad? Would they take
you in?