Re: Chronic Sick

I'm sorry ken - you're an idiot too. Pres. Bush did not get a majority of the popular vote so how is it that you can conclude the Whole country is right wing.

On the other hand isn't this a friggin photo list. so far i have seen very few comments recently about photography. Is there a moderator to this list - if he's gone did he leave a substitute? If so do something. I joined this list at the prompting of another member because i thought I would have another outlet to discuss photography - I was wrong.

Actually if anyone wants to point me to exit I would be happy to leave the building. This is the worst of the 3 or 4 lists I belong to. At least when there is political discussion on other lists it's at a level where your can finish the note without barfing. Also while I'm on a roll the photo gallery review thingy is pathetic. I haven't seen a single commentator who said anything critical. some of the photos have been excellent but some have been the embodiment of banal. And no one even has the balls to say that the picture sucks and is a waste of pixel space. This does NO one any good as a photographer. To always be told that the picture is nice , warm is worthless unless that is indeed the case.

Flame suite is OFF as I hope to die in an instant of hot , white blazing scorn

oh but before you do that would a kind soul tell me how to get off this list.

en