Re: Chronic Sick

I have. It's the reason I like him so much. There used to be more about
Chris' physical maladies but he has chosen to remove that information.
Chris is one of the lists more eccentric and interesting fellows. Always
a unique perspective. He seems to have a heart as big as the world.
Balls big enough to tell the world that he deserves to be paid for
viewing his work, (sense enough to know when to quit.) And skin thick
enough to ignore a**holes that told him his work wasn't good enough. Or
those that might call him a drooling idiot.

So, while we who have been around him for a while have grown fond of him
and may call him names ourselves, we reserve the right to kick your a**
if you do it in a way we don't like.

Of course, I am only speaking for myself. And I might be mistaken.