RE: Chronic Sick

Nice response there ernie. Here's my own baseless interpretation of Chris' original post. I suspect a bad day, week, year or life prompted him to ask that question. I imagine it was asked more out of a request for some peace than out of ignorance of American culture. I myself have asked similar questions from time to time when things appear bleak.

Chris, my advice to you is to stay away from ernie's place during your travels unless of course ernie's response came from a bad day, week, year or life.

Greg Fraser