Brief absence of top brass - FYI

ha ha ha ...

anyway, list "management" will be away for a few
days at the ATPI (Association of Texas Photography
Instructors) meeting in Austin, TX (giving a lec/demo
on stroboscopic photo and improvised IR photo).

This will interfere with the updating of the weekend
gallery site as most of the staff will be also there.
Sorry about that. If we can find a way to discharge
our obligations to the list we will do so but if we
can't we ask for your patience and understanding.

take care,
Andy

Andrew Davidhazy @ RIT for PhotoForum on the Internet