PS tip - how do I shrink one of the eys?

well is is kinda fettish to me to get in film the very last sec of a concert. It is the time that all that have to and should be sang/said are done, and what remains is stepping down of the stage...

i was blessed to capture just a moment, with the singer facing the camera, raising a open palm and spaking the last sound.
Alas, when i scanned the film i found out what a horrific/scary shot it was...
teh singer had one eye half open, while the other was wide open!
it makes actually for a funny shot 9maybe included as is in the scans i will send the band) but it was such a good moment to waste!

one think it comes to mind is to select the wide open eye, apply free transorm, shorten teh selection height, then patch up the surrounding area.(B&W film)

any more ideas?

thanx beforehand, kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/home.html
'COS SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER WITH CLENCHED TEETH!