Re: PS tip - how do I shrink one of the eys?

From: Bob Talbot <snapper@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk>
> teh singer had one eye half open, while the other was wide open!
> it makes actually for a funny shot 9maybe included as is in the scans i will
> send the band) but it was such a good moment to waste!
>
> one think it comes to mind is to select the wide open eye, apply free
> transorm, shorten teh selection height, then patch up the surrounding
> area.(B&W film)

Select the good eye
Copy/paste it to a new layer
"flip" it

hmm it seems that you did not understand that the wide open (more open than usual) eye is the problem...pasting the other one will leave wide one area to be masked & corrected, unless it is convenient to copy/paste a larger area o the problematic eye...

BTW another list members peply to reconsider using that aprticular frame will be considered....

enjoy, kostas