Re: why does digital looks better?

Le 11.2.2003 21:05, « Brian Blankenship » <brian@bngraphics.com> a écrit :

> A digital pic is a first generation photo, and has NO error like water
> spots, hairs, scratches, crystalline fractures, the list goes on. the only
> reason I have been against digis is the lack of DOF cotrol which the newest
> canon EOS D1s has over come by using a full frame image sensor (36mm x
> 24mm). The other thing that makes pics from cameras like the D60 look so
> good is the large range of DOF its like shooting on f/16 all the time.

That's true for consumer digital cameras, like the Canon G2 and many others,
but not for the D30/D60; if you have any doubts, just check that picture
which I took with the D60, 28-105 mm lens, set at 105mm and F4.5; the wall
in the background was very near of the flowers, less than one meter between
the two..

http://membres.lycos.fr/lunebleue/PFgallery/IMG_8492smal.jpg

--
Cris