Re: Gallery Review 02-01-03

Thanks to the Caretakers of PF for hosting the gallery and to the
members who gave time and effort to review it.

The image I submitted was made while visiting a local State Park.
The park has a smallish lake with a swimming area and a floating
pier for fishing (and picture making).  The deck is made of some
sort of composite material attached to framing with screws.  The red
disc is actually the top of my coffee thermos standing on the deck.
Note its shadow.

Fletcher