Re: OT - second shuttle blowup...bound to happen

Dr. Feynnman proved the inadequacy of the "O" rings by showing what would occur should they be frozen. He did this quite simplistically at a hearing board. I trust that you really meant "Challenger" rather than "Discovery". Discovery, we all hope, will not become yet one more "disaster." <g>

Best,

Ray