Re: Gallery Impressions - 29 Jan 02

Kostas Papakotas (tuning before the "MILKMAN") - Yeah, this is another concert shot but no, its not JUST another concert shot. At least not to me. I like the way Stefan is leaning a bit and his face is turned to the light. To me, its a pose of surrender and relief. Both hands forming fists with the left thrust in my face while the right, coiled hand recedes into the darkness. The harsh lights, the surrendered pose and the fists remind me of a boxer just after taking that last right hook and he realizes he has lost and is heading to the mat. How's that for stretching it?
long strech.. and to make it longer,

i feel quite different for that image....
i fell Stefan is actually hanging on by his very guitar... in reality he was sweating heavily as he always does and gave all he got while performing his music...

hmmm i wonder if he will like that one...

anyway thnks for the commnents (as always inspiring)..kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/home.html
'COS SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER WITH CLENCHED TEETH!