Seydou Keita; was my re-vamped web site

Seeing Jeff´s post, I just had a look at Seydou Keita´s work, and it was very good indeed, reminds me of Penn´s portraits from his travelling studio. Those pics with background fabric and clothes almost blending were great!

Silly thing is, I just recalled that we had a Keita exhibition here in Stockholm last September, and I never got around to go... Now at least I see what I missed!

Thank you, Jeff!

Per