Re: An ethical consideration

I wanted to thank everyone for the many responses I received, I have decided
against the baiting unless it's a natural food item for the species in
question.

As luck would have it, we are in the season when we have hundreds of eagles
visiting from Alaska to feed on chum left behind from the spawning season.
Up to 300 eagles along the Skagit River are now visiting until the middle of
February.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g