RE: OT infest

At 10:13 AM 1/24/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Oh! Don't get me started! I was up all night with my son who managed to
barf all over the rug. My daughter got the sofa last week. Both of them
chose 2:30 a.m. to dispell any notions I had that they were faking it. I
can't wait for my turn. I'm getting everyone up at 2:30 to watch me take out
both the rug and the sofa at once! Life is what you make of it.

>Greg

Dern, Greg!!  I hope everyone gets better soon. BTW how's your computer feeling?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
http://www.panoramacamera.us