RE: OT infest

Oh! Don't get me started! I was up all night with my son who managed to barf all over the rug. My daughter got the sofa last week. Both of them chose 2:30 a.m. to dispell any notions I had that they were faking it. I can't wait for my turn. I'm getting everyone up at 2:30 to watch me take out both the rug and the sofa at once! Life is what you make of it.

Greg