RE: OT infest

The computer spits up garbage every day. At regular intervals it screams and moans and refuses to do anything. I have a special boot for such an occassion. Then I turn it off, we all quiet down for a while and start up again the next day. It's just regular parenting.

As for Norton though, he hasn't complained about anything nasty arriving.

Greg