Re: Baiting wildlife: was "An ethical consideration"

Only works with chickens.
AndrewF

Perhaps you could hypnotize it?

 The classic challenge for a photographer. Desiring an image but facing an
 ethical dilemma over it, what do you do? I can't imagine asking the owner to
 let me in the room or pitching a bind on his property every day for however
 long to get the shot without baiting. But, I don't like the idea of baiting