Re: PhotoForum Comments

In a message dated 1/20/03 7:39:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, enitka@twcny.rr.com writes:

David Small - Fount of Youth:  Liked the photo - am not sure whether
I would crop or not - I tend to like a full frame approach - so from
that standpoint I'd leave it alone ; you could always see how it
looked cropped.

Ernie Your comments are most welcome. Ido very little cropping of my negatives and i kinda like it this way. Looking forward to more of your reviews.
Dave Small

Dave