Re: Gallery Review

In a message dated 1/20/03 9:38:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, marilyn@rglobal.net writes:

The Fountain of Youth:  The combination of the cross, the fountain and the couple in this photograph make me think of "renewal" and "baptism".   I would like to see more detail in the couple and, perhaps a deeper depth of focus.  An interesting photograph that gives the viewer lots to think about.

Marilyn Thanks much for taking the time for your review. Your observations coinside with mine. It's pretty hard to get more detail in the couple when they are being drenched with water This was a hot summer day. But Ithink they were oblivious to there surroundings. Ah young love.
.Dave