Re: Gallery Review

Title: Re: Gallery Review
Hi Marilyn

Thanks for your thoughts.  There was nothing in the middle
portion of the scene other than trees and some very dead
grass! nothing worth exposing for.

on 20/1/03 2:18 pm, Marilyn's Mail at marilyn@rglobal.net wrote:

Steven Ross <javascript:{}>
Reflected Sunset:  I wonder what would have happened if this had been taken with a longer exposure, Steven?   The "real sky" (as opposed to the sky in the reflection) would probably have been blown out, but that could have been cropped out and maybe there would have been some detail in the middle portion of the photograph.  I like the delicacy of the branches and leaves in the reflection part of the image.