Re: Gallery comments in brief -OLD CAMERA

> Makes me want to dig out my old cameras and start using
> them again.  Thanks-
>
> jIMMY

Hi jIMMY,

As Greg was saying you can easily adjust 120 to 620 and there are quite
a number of sites on the web that will provide information on "How
to..." or "Where to...".   For instance, if you Google the following
text "Using 120 Film in 620 Cameras", you'll get tons of very useful
information.

But start with Doug Wilcox's  site "How Can I Use My 620 Camera?" at:
http://personal.cfw.com/~cdwilcox/F_620.html
and you're on the go.

I own and use a number of vintage cameras, some I've modified (at time
quite dramatically) to pinhole.  But in all cases, those that I like
best are those that will take 120 film without further adjustments.

My two preferred lens cameras are 6x9 format:
1. The Agfa "Clack" which is a viewfinder camera offering a single
shutter speed, two aperture choices and 2 choices for focus adjustment.
(Sells on eBay for about $25).  I've used it for a project where I took
one-picture-a-day for a period of a year (it turned out to be quite
exacting after a while...).

2. The Franka RolFix Jr. which is a more sophisticated folding camera
with a Schneider-Kreuznach Radionar 1:4.5/105 lens on a Vario shutter
with the old speeds (25, 75, 200).  It has the advantages of being easy
to carry as a folding camera and to be dual format.  But it lacks the
fun of being just "a box with a film".... (Sels on eBay fro $25-50).

You'd be amazed at the quality of the images one gets with either of
these two cameras.

Have fun with your old cameras, they really have much more to offer than
just sitting on a display shelf or in a stoprage box...  -:))

Guy