Re: Gallery comments in brief -OLD CAMERA

In a message dated 1/17/2003 2:49:47 PM Central Standard Time, Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca writes:

Actually I bought this plain black box camera because it is so old and so inconspicuous that (I imagine) people don't even think its a camera

GREG,

Can You still buy 620 film?  Where?

I have often thought of re-spooling 120 film on to my old 620 metal film spools -but haven't tried it yet.  Maybe I should because I still have my old 'Brownie Hawkeye' with plastic film developing reel and tank (and lots of 120 dev. gear).

Enjoyed Your Photo.  Makes me want to dig out my old cameras and start using them again.  Thanks-

jIMMY