Re: Bulldog Sauce

In a message dated 1/16/2003 9:34:06 PM Central Standard Time, chandler@yomogi.or.jp writes:

Yes, I know. But the point is that you have to have the *words* 'bulldog
sauce' to search on. You can't find powerful images by searching for
"powerful images". Not most of them, at least.

BRIAN,

Yes, You are right!  I have always imagined the world could be expressed in shapes and colors, as I have problems with words.

I did enter "powerful images" to the image folder on GOOGLE.COM and did not find any of your pictures or any of mine.

There were several (310) -very good ones- though.

jIMMY