Re:Re: Honest Street Photos

  Gregory openly wished --

>photographers in general made an effort toward some form of >discipline in their work is not dictating how photographers should >behave. Can it not be considered instead, as avocation toward higher >ideals? Being a responsible member of a community?

     Oh, so now the people who think unlike you would be labeled Undisciplined ? Irresponsible ? Having lower ideals than you ?

 Gregory, I've no qualms with self-imposed guidelines, or those imposed by ASMP, APPA, etc members on themselves.

   I notice that your core point, the vaporous notion that the public is undergoing a traumatic crisis of faith and truth, and that therefore photographers should do as you say, remains an unsupported assumption. One that you carefully avoided replying to. Why ?

   --- Luis
 --- Luis