Re:Re: Honest Street Photos

Luis,

>>>therefore photographers should do as you say<<<<

You continually suggest that through all of this, it is "I" who is
suggesting or declaring the rights and wrongs. Part of me thinks you are
just playing devil's advocate. But, this one thought prevails in every one
of your post's where you have quoted me.

You seem to have lost or allowed to be diluted, the meaning and ideas in
your efforts to focus on me.

Therefore, I have been unable to get my true point a cross to you, it's not
about "me."

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g