Re:Re: Honest Street Photos - Was Gallery review 12-28-02

Keith Sprouse wrote --
                                    " I have a strong interest in documentary photography, a genre of photography that makes claims to truth, objecivity, and transparency...."

    I wasn't always that way, Keith. People would be surprised to read the earliest texts in Documentary Photography. The phrase "selective dramatization of facts", written by the man who coined the term, comes to mind.

            --- Luis