RE: Honest Street Photos - Was Gallery review 12-28-02

Chris the photo of the soldier being shot in the Spanish Civil War is the famous shot made by Robert Capa and in the last several years investigations have shown that it was NOT ( I repeat NOT) a fraud - I am writing because so many people have repeated this urban photo legend that the records needs to be set straight. The victim was positively indentified by a commrade in arms and his death during that battle has never been disputed. The only way it could've been staged is a staged suicide.

ernie nitka