Re: Honest Street Photos - Was Gallery review 12-28-02

While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, at 06:14 PM 1/5/2003 -0500,ADavidhazy, gently rapping, rapping at my door:
_____________*** Quoted Portion Starts ***_____________
you think "vintage" street photography
would be OK to contribute to this possible gallery?
_____________*** End of Quoted Portion-Reply Begins ***____________

most definitely

John Dwyer Angler at Large
mailto:dwyer@rochester.rr.com
http://upthecreekpittsford.com
" No sport affords a greater field for observation and study than fly fishing, and it is the close attention paid to minor happenings upon the stream that marks the finished angler. " (George M. L. La Branche)