Re: old fim blocking up highlights & saving for the web

In a message dated 12/31/02 7:57:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, hameedd@flashmail.com writes:

. Any tips and tricks anyone, on how to save images down and maintain optimal res, or is it just a point and shoot thing?

Deen If we were talking darkroom printing I could give you all kinds of advise. But when it comes to digital,i'm a babe in the woods. I'm sure other list members could give you many tips.
Dave Small