Re: old fim blocking up highlights & saving for the web

Deen,

Here's how I do it in Photoshop.

I rescale the image "by hand". From a scan of 1350 dpi, 2200x(whatever) I sharpen, then downscale it. Once I get to a decent websize, I then do a Save For Web. Fewer artifacts this way.

Dave
(Old time Photoshop user.. from version 3!)