Re: old fim blocking up highlights & saving for the web

HI David,

	Thanks for the PS tip...

	To go back to the image, I went through it again, and this time I cropped it a little bit (got rid of the white-shirt altogether), and masked the teeth and lips a little... (over)sharpened a little bit, so it is just a little grainy and...  I *LOVE* this photo now...

	Thanks for pointing me toward thinking of PS as more than just a levels/cloning tool...

Deen