RE: Gallery Impressions Dec 27, 2002 - Monk?

Well, it may very well be a monk. I thought it was some kind of Buddhist monk at first. I wonder if its just the posture and shaven head because that could be a skinhead in the rain. Is it the overall quality of the lighting or the style of the image or something else?

Greg