Re: Laurenz' Gallery Review

Laurenz wrote, in response to my reply to his gallery
review:

>...presumably, it would need another picture to bring

>out that aspect...In your picture I could almost
>smell those fumes - even though the sensation
>may have been a bit more sulphuric than the
>original ;-)

We actually agree with each other, Laurenz.  There is,
however, no reason that you should know this, given my
poorly worded response, which was nothing more than a
clumsy attempt at humor.

Jokes aren't my strength.  I think I'll just go back
to being unintentionally funny for a while.

--John

=====
J. Mason, Charlottesville, Virginia
New Pics, Greg Howard Band at Starr Hill Music Hall:
http://www.greghoward.com/sights/stills/starrhill/