Re: Greg's Gallery Review

>John Edwin Mason (Smoke from Burn Outs, Eastside
>Raceway) - Beautiful image John.

Thanks, Greg.

>Amazing to me how people will stand right next to
>something like this. Must be the same gene that
>causes people to herd at the edge of rally tracks.

Well, I've hung out enough at the track that I'm
comfortable with the scene and know where not to
stand.  Honestly, the worst that can happen to me at
the track has nothing to do with the fumes, noise,
fast cars, or little bits of tire rubber that go up my
nose.  It's the really, really bad food at the
snackbar.

The folks who amaze me are the photographers who
shoot, beautifully, while rock climbing or shoot,
beautifully, while surfing (see this month's PDN).  Or
Lewis Hine, dangling from a girder, at the top of the
unfinished Empire State Building, getting his shots of
iron workers.

--John

=====
J. Mason, Charlottesville, Virginia
New Pics, Greg Howard Band at Starr Hill Music Hall:
http://www.greghoward.com/sights/stills/starrhill/