Re: Gallery Review

John,

I'm sure you are right! But presumably, it would need another picture to
bring out that aspect...
In my opinion, good photographs very often single out one tiny detail in
reality, which is much more erffective then trying to "show it all".
Selective focus blurs most of the image, black and white films or
monochromes drop most of the colour information and, of course, you always
lose the data from the other senses (sounds, taste, smell...).
In your picture I could almost smell those fumes - even though the sensation
may have been a bit more sulphuric than the original ;-)

Laurenz