Re: OT, web store host?

Le 18.12.2002 19:18, « Alan Zinn » <azinn@netbox.com> a écrit :

> Colleagues,
>
> I'm looking for info about shared web stores. Does anyone on the list belong
> to an organization or personally use a shopping service where your product
> or service is sold along with others?  Or, are their web hosts that
> specialize in businesses or non-profit groups?
>
> Thanks,
>
> AZ

Hi Alan,

Personally, I've no such experience, but I'm pretty sure you could get some
useful information from Tina Manley (you remember her for sure ?) One can
read her from time to time on the LUG and I'm sure that some time ago she
sent a mail concerning that question. I've not been able to find it again,
but her mails now wear that sig and it may lead you somewhere :