Re: Well, all photgraphers are perves after all, right?

> I remember having read this story last year.
> Is this real or just another hoax?
>
> Season's Greetings to all!

Roland

This is no joke: the BBC don't go in for that sort of thing (April 1st excluded)

You might have read a similar story about one school last year:  this is different in that it is a whole area ...

Try reading it again without laughing ...
... to put it in perspective, paedophiles often use cars, but we don't see any moves to ban parents using cars for the school run "unless they all agree".  The reality is they are trying to be seen to address a problem without actually doing anything effective.

Bob

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890