Re: Inkjet prints (basic question)

It must be the same as the orange fade of the 1270. The PGPP was blamed as
the cause by Epson as it was by far and away the biggest orange producer.
HWM on the other had held up much better and only exhibited an orange fade
under severe testing procedures. The HWM paper wicks the ink to a lower level
while on the PGPP the ink is right at the surface. The plain paper must
absorb the ink into the fiber and minimze the reactions.