Re: d100 weddings

> Perhaps Bob T has experimented with cropping by 8n pixels?
Brian

Yes indeed ... I even have a demo on line somewhere.
If I thought anyone would be remotely interested I would look out the
link.
It's fascinating actually ... and the facts don't fit what a lot of
pundits *know* ;o)

If you go to the PTC project web page - all the image dimensions are
in multiples of 8 pixels:  and since the images are in square frames
(to allow image swapping) the borders are also in multiples of 8
bytes.  It makes a huge difference to hard edges ...

Oh, as to 8 x 8.  Beware:  at lower quality settings it is 16x16-pixel
not 8x8 ;o)

Bob