Re: Winter shooting

dear List:
to respond with a suggestion for the non-photographic section of this
conversation,, one reason your feet get cold is due to the moisture buildup in
your shoes from sweating. Try applying powder spray anti-perspirant to your
bare feet. Make sure uyou spray between your toes before putting on socks. It
works well for me and is very inexpensive.
Michael Krebs
Amateur photographer