Re: PF Exhibits on 07-DEC-02

David Thompson <dave@dtphoto.com> wrote/replied to:

>Bear with me while I attempt my first review.

Folks, it appears that my scheme has worked. Just look at all the
reviews here now. And just hours after the gallery opened this week!
This is great, people are reviewing that have never reviewed before. I
guess the pot needed stirring after all. And the reviews appear well
thought out and honest!

And, it may be coincidence, but I think the artists may have taken a
little more care to submit better photos this week.

Keep it up people, keep it up.