Re: Epson Printer Error

I had the same thing happen on an old 800 several months ago--it turned out that the pizeo heads were burned out because they were dry--again, using cleaning fluid. I junked the printer because of age and cost to repair.

Bill

Chris wrote:
Dear List members,

My Epson photo 1200 has developed an error. I was cleaning with clear
cleaner cartridge made by Lyson when suddenly the four lights on the front
panel started flashing and they have not stopped since.  Nothing will make
my printer do anything.

I have put two new Epson cartridges in but although the printer initialises
then the lamps start flashing and nothing moves.

Anyone got any suggestions.  The book says this is "unknown printer error
contact your dealer".

Chris
mailto:nimbo@ukonline.co.uk
http://www.chrissdomain.com