Re: Photography School Online

Andy

This guy is a spammer IMO.

Whilst it is about photography it is still just an advert from someone
who is only here to advertise.

He joined ImageForum to post exactly the same advert, then
unsubscribed immediately.
It would not be so bad if he at least posted in plain text rather than
in virus-friendly HTML

Can you block him?

Bob

> Photography School Online is a web based interactive photographic
workshop. Designed for the novice and enthusiast alike. Our lessons
are set out in a logical straight forward manner, with emphasize on
the nature, quality and control of light. Students are encouraged to
use their e-mail service to ask, answer questions and submit work.

> We are currently offering all  members a special discounted price!
>
> Take a minute and visit our site: www.photographyschool-online.com
>
> Remember to mention that you are a  member to receive our one time
low price offer.